This position assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the agency’s overall quality and patient safety program. This position is accountable for:
- Supporting the organization’s performance improvement process;
- Providing stewardship for the medical staff, nursing and other clinical professional peer review processes;
- Identifying performance trends, as well as prioritizing and recommending improvements.
- Working with our clients to resolve incidents where our staff is involved
This position requires an Associate’s Degree in Nursing with Bachelor’s Degree preferred, current New Jersey Registered Nurse licensure (RN). Minimum of 3 years experience and recent experience or knowledge of healthcare regulations including The Joint Commission and other regulatory standards. Candidate must have demonstrated computer and presentation skills. Performance improvement and quality management experience are a plus. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication as well as high level clinical problem-solving and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Part time, ca. 4h per week
- Weekly pay
- Reimbursement for travel